Sunday, February 15, 2009

About The Part of Me


Hidup adalah perjalanan hati
Bait-bait syair
Tuangan emosi
Ungkapan perasaan
Bagian dari diri




I'm a woman, who likes to reflect, and put my reflection on notes, on poems, and some I keep for myself. As life has its up and down, so does reflection. Its not the best part, but somehow flashing back after years a reflection was made, I come to realize that what I've been trough is something precious, a process that all human have gone through, life with more lessons to learn in any event of life.Indeed all Praise is for Allah alone, who has favor me with understanding the meaning of life, and the essence of love.
-----------------------------------------------

Most of the contents of this blog has been compiled since 2001 and been moved here from my old site.

Among these part of me, only Part of Wisdom was and will be taken from other sources


***All pictures in this blog arevarious sources in google.com, unless specified
.

3 comments:

pencari ilmu said...

salam kenal dan salam ukhuwah ya ukhty...
perkenalkan saya Fauziah dari jawa timur
kalau anti?
ukhty suka bikin puisi dan saya suka baca puisi
subhanallah... puisi2 anti sungguh indah.. :-)

Khayla said...

Salam kenal kembali. Keindahan bukan dari saya ukh, tapi ada di mana-mana, tinggal meramunya sedikit, layaknya menata hidangan di atas meja.

Syukran dah mampir yaa...

Unknown said...

Subhanallah......
soft 'n elegan...

Post a Comment